Division retailer chain Lord & Taylor, in partnership with Capital One, offers a credit card that allows you to earn rewards towards future Lord & Taylor purchases, plus different reductions and perks. Our overview / assessment of the Lord & Taylor bank card is beneath:
First off, it is best to know that Lord & Taylor bank cards can solely be used for purchases at Lord & Taylor shops. This restricted utilization is one thing to think about: Do you store at Lord & Taylor usually sufficient to desire a new line of credit score only for this retailer, particularly contemplating its excessive rate of interest (which we’ll talk about in a second)? Do you need to take the little hit to your credit score rating that opening a brand new card will trigger? (The hit to your rating is often momentary.)
Perhaps you do, if the rewards of the cardboard are adequate. Right here’s what the Lord & Taylor bank card affords:
- You get a $10 reward towards a future Lord & Taylor buy each time you spend $200 with the cardboard.
- You get 15% off of your purchases on the day you might be authorized for the cardboard (as much as $100 in financial savings).
- A “birthday bonus” that’s more likely to be a reduction provide.
- Different “unique occasions” only for cardholders.
- If you happen to spend over $1000 with the cardboard, you possibly can transfer up a tier within the rewards program and get free delivery on on-line orders and extra low cost affords.
Like so many division retailer bank cards, the Lord & Taylor card has a ridiculously excessive rate of interest: 27.24%. If you happen to ever carry a stability in your bank cards, steer clear. The curiosity you pay on this card won’t be well worth the rewards and reductions you obtain.
Nonetheless, in case you do pay your balances off every month religiously, you possibly can apply for the Lord & Taylor bank card on-line through this application.