Under is a rundown of bank cards presently obtainable from Bank of America, with quick opinions of every:
- BankAmericard – Bank of America’s flagship bank card presents decrease rates of interest than its different playing cards (11.24% to 21.24% relying in your credit score historical past), plus a 0% rate of interest on any balances you switch to the cardboard for 18 billing cycles. (There’s a 3% charge on stability transfers, nevertheless.) This card presents no rewards. (Compare this card to other low interest credit cards.)
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card – Bank of America money again bank card presents 3% rebates on fuel, 2% again on groceries, and 1% all over the place else. Gasoline and Groceries are thought-about “bonus” classes, and when you hit $2500 in spending in these classes (mixed) in a calendar quarter, additional purchases will earn you the 1% money again price. No annual charge. Final we regarded, this card was additionally providing a 0% price on card purchases and stability transfers (3% charge on stability transfers, although) for the primary 12 months you might have the cardboard. (Compare this card to other cash back credit cards.)
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa – This Bank of America bank card presents 1.5 factors per greenback charged, and you utilize your factors to offset or pay utterly for journey purchases you make with the cardboard through a press release credit score. Factors are value a penny every — that means 10,00Zero factors would offset $100 in journey purchases, for instance. No annual charge for the cardboard. (Compare this card to other travel credit cards.)
- BankAmericard Secured Credit Card – In case you have a below-average credit historical past however hope to rebuild it — or you don’t have any credit score historical past in any respect and may’t get accepted for a bank card, you would possibly do that “secured” bank card from Bank of America. In essence, a secured bank card takes a safety deposit from you — on this case, between $300 and $4900 relying in your needs — and your credit score line is the same as the quantity you’ve deposited. In case you use the cardboard responsibly, Bank of America could return your deposit after a yr and the cardboard would turn into a typical, unsecured bank card. This card has a $39 annual charge along with the safety deposit. (You don’t get the annual charge again, although.) (Compare this card to other secured credit cards.)
- BankAmericard for Students – Bank of America’s normal pupil bank card presents an rate of interest as little as 11.24% and as excessive as 21.24%. Like the usual BankAmericard, this pupil card presents a 0% rate of interest on stability transfers (3% charge on any stability transfers, although) for the primary 18 months.
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards for Students – Like the usual BankAmericard Money Rewards card, this one for college kids presents 3% rebates on fuel, 2% again on groceries, and 1% all over the place else.
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards for Students – Like the usual BankAmericard Journey Rewards card, this one for college kids presents 1.5 factors per greenback and factors can be utilized to pay for journey.